Wolf Message bar is a plugin to display a message at the top of your page.
You can choose between 3 colors or set your own color.
You message can contain text, html and shortcodes.
To display the message bar at the top of your website, paste the following public function right after you body open tag in your header.php file:
<?php if ( function_exists( 'wolf_message_bar' ) ) wolf_message_bar(); ?>
Created: 2 years ago
Updated: 1 year ago
- Upload the plugin zip folder by clicking on the "Download" button above.
- In your WordPress admin, go in plugins -> add new, and choose the "upload" option.
- Upload the plugin zip folder and click on "Activate plugin".
Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, who have purchased a premium theme will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
6 March 2014 - Version 1.1.4
- Set default font for plus and close sign
- A more specific close link id to avoid eventual JS conflict
3 March 2014 - Version 1.1.3
- Update menu icon for the new WP admin
- Clean up
08 September 2013 - Version 1.1.2
- Added colorpicker in options
- Increase z-index to improve CSS compatibility
28 August 2013 - Version 1.1.1
- Now uses the Wordpress update system
08 June 2013 - Version 1.1
- Improved update notification system
19 March 2013 - Version 1.0
- Initial Release