Output your Google Analytics tracking code to your visitor everywhere on your website.
Wolf Analytics is an ultra-lightweight WordPress plugin that outputs your Google Analytics tracking code to your visitor everywhere on your website.
Just paste your Google Analytics ID in your backend ( “Tools” > “Analytics” ) and you’re all set. Nothing more.
Created: 3 years ago
Updated: 3 years ago
- Upload the plugin zip folder by clicking on the "Download" button above.
- In your WordPress admin, go in plugins -> add new, and choose the "upload" option.
- Upload the plugin zip folder and click on "Activate plugin".
Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, who have purchased a premium theme will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
18th January 2016 - Version 1.0.3
- Tweak: Move admin menu under "Tools"
13th December 2016 - Version 1.0.2
- Tweak: Rename main function to avoid conflict with other plugin
13th October 2016 - Version 1.0.1
- Fix: constant bug for plugin update
11th October 2016 - Version 1.0.0
- Initial release