A plugin to display a message at the top of your page
Wolf Message Bar is a WordPress plugin to display a message at the top of your page.
You can choose between pre-made 3 colors or set your own color.
Your message can contain text, HTML, and shortcodes.
Created: 7 years ago
Updated: 3 years ago
- Upload the plugin zip folder by clicking on the "Download" button above.
- In your WordPress admin, go in plugins -> add new, and choose the "upload" option.
- Upload the plugin zip folder and click on "Activate plugin".
Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, who have purchased a premium theme will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
20 February 2017 - Version 1.1.5
- Tweak: Allow to close message permanently
- Tweak: PHP template tag no longer needed
6 March 2014 - Version 1.1.4
- Tweak: Set default font for plus and close sign
- Tweak: A more specific close link id to avoid eventual JS conflict
3 March 2014 - Version 1.1.3
- Tweak: Update menu icon for the new WP admin
- Tweak: Clean up
08 September 2013 - Version 1.1.2
- Tweak: Added colorpicker in options
- Tweak: Increase z-index to improve CSS compatibility
28 August 2013 - Version 1.1.1
- Tweak: Now uses the WordPress update system
08 June 2013 - Version 1.1
- Tweak: Improved update notification system
19 March 2013 - Version 1.0
- Initial Release