Wolf Music Network is a plugin to display your music social network with a simple shortcode.
You can add your own social profile by simply adding a png image in the “music-network-images” folder of the plugin.
It will be automatically added to the admin panel.
You can also overwrite the images by uploading the “music-network-images” folder in your theme folder.
That way you can update the plugin without loosing your additional images or edited images.
Created: 6 years ago
Updated: 4 years ago
- Upload the plugin zip folder by clicking on the "Download" button above.
- In your WordPress admin, go in plugins -> add new, and choose the "upload" option.
- Upload the plugin zip folder and click on "Activate plugin".
Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, who have purchased a premium theme will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
05 June 2015 - Version 1.1.5
- Added wolf_is_music_network function
10 March 2014 - Version 1.1.4
- Optimized images
3 March 2014 - Version 1.1.3
- Update menu icon for the new WP admin
- Clean up
16 September 2013 - Version 22.214.171.124
- Minor update: added title attribute to links
10 September 2013 - Version 1.1.2
- You can now copy and paste the "music-network-images" folder in your theme or child theme folder. The plugin will automatically use the content of this folder instead.
It allows you to replace/add images and update the plugin without losing them.
8 September 2013 - Version 1.1.1
- Fixed error message on the plugin search page with WP debug mode on
28 August 2013 - Version 1.1
- Now uses the Wordpress update system
2 March 2013 - Version 1.0
- Initial Release