A Portfolio Post Type for your theme.
Wolf Portfolio is a Portfolio WordPress plugin to add a “work” custom post type in addition to your usual blog posts.
You can create your “work” posts and sort them by categories and display your last work anywhere into your website using the Nothing found
Created: 3 years ago
Updated: 5 months ago
- Upload the plugin zip folder by clicking on the "Download" button above.
- In your WordPress admin, go in plugins -> add new, and choose the "upload" option.
- Upload the plugin zip folder and click on "Activate plugin".
Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, who have purchased a premium theme will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
10th October 2018 - Version 1.2.2
- Tweak: Added "wolf_work_post_type_labels" filter
13th June 2018 - Version 1.2.1
- Tweak: Added post type slug and name option
7th May 2018 - Version 1.2.0
- Tweak: Add post state in admin
- Tweak: Add post thumbnail in admin post list
22st September 2017 - Version 1.1.8
- Fix: WPML compatibility issue
- Fix: Increase template redirect priority on portfoio pages to fix Wolf VC Content Block plugin compatibility issue
10 February 2017 - Version 1.1.6
- Added Italian translation files
6 December 2014 - Version 1.1.5
- Updated Isotope
- Improved template system. Templates can be overwritten in a theme
- Enqueue style with wp_enqueue_script to be able to dequeue stylsheet in a theme
12 May 2014 - Version 1.1.4
- Optimized Responsive Breakpoints
- Set active class for filter categories on taxonomy pages
21 April 2014 - Version 1.1.3
- Added column attribute to shortcode
8 April 2014 - Version 1.1.2
- Improved template system
6 November 2013 - Version 1.1.1
- Fix single page template bug
31 August 2013 - Version 1.0
- Initial Release