A ready-to-use portfolio custom post type.
Wolf Portfolio is a Portfolio WordPress plugin to add a “work” custom post type in addition to your usual blog posts.
You can create your “work” posts and sort them by categories and display your last work anywhere into your website using the
Created: 4 years ago
Updated: 2 years ago
- Upload the plugin zip folder by clicking on the "Download" button above.
- In your WordPress admin, go in plugins -> add new, and choose the "upload" option.
- Upload the plugin zip folder and click on "Activate plugin".
Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, who have purchased a premium theme will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
17 December 2014 - Version 126.96.36.199
- Added Italian translation files
6 December 2014 - Version 1.1.5
- Updated Isotope
- Improved template system. Templates can be overwritten in a theme
- Enqueue style with wp_enqueue_script to be able to dequeue stylsheet in a theme
12 May 2014 - Version 1.1.4
- Optimzed Responsive Breakpoints
- Set active class for filter categories on taxonomy pages
21 April 2014 - Version 1.1.3
- Added column attribute to shortcode
8 April 2014 - Version 1.1.2
- Improved template system
6 November 2013 - Version 1.1.1
- Fix single page template bug
31 August 2013 - Version 1.0
- Initial Release