A very light plugin to redirect a post or page to any URL.
Wolf Redirect is a super simple and lightweight plugin for WordPress to redirect your chosen page to any URL.
Did you change the location of a page and don’t want to lose your visitor? With this plugin, you can choose the URL where you want to redirect your visitors. Once the plugin installed, you will find a box at the top right of your text editor where you can set your redirection URL, choose to redirect only non-logged-in users and choose to redirect the current page permanently or temporarily.
Created: 6 years ago
Updated: 3 years ago
- Upload the plugin zip folder by clicking on the "Download" button above.
- In your WordPress admin, go in plugins -> add new, and choose the "upload" option.
- Upload the plugin zip folder and click on "Activate plugin".
Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, who have purchased a premium theme will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
1rst January 2017 - Version 1.0.4
- Added "Redirect Visitor Only" option
27th January 2017 - Version 1.0.3
- Added permanent redirection option
2nd May 2015 - Version 1.0.2
- Updated repo URL
- Added update notifications
26th May 2014 - Version 1.0.1
- Extend post types to all wpwolf plugins
20th January 2014 - Version 1.0.0
- Initial Release