A shortcode and a widget to display your twitter feed anywhere.
Wolf Twitter is a WordPress plugin to display your twitter feed in your sidebar within a widget or anywhere in your post or page using the following shortcode:
[wolf_tweet username="wolf_themes" type="single|list" count="3"]
There is no need to register to an API anywhere, simply install the plugin and use your Twitter username to display your Twitter feed.
- You can display a single tweet are a list of tweets.
- This plugin uses a WordPress transient key to cache your twitter feed and displays it on your website.
- The cache avoids bandwidth exceed on your twitter account and allows you to display your tweet even if twitter.com is temporary down.
Created: 4 years ago
Updated: 2 months ago
- Upload the plugin zip folder by clicking on the "Download" button above.
- In your WordPress admin, go in plugins -> add new, and choose the "upload" option.
- Upload the plugin zip folder and click on "Activate plugin".
Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, who have purchased a premium theme will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
7th April 2017 - Version 3.0.4
- Tweak: VC integration (for theme to come that use custom VC version)
18th February 2017 - Version 3.0.3
- Tweak: Improved translation and added pot file
17th November 2016 - Version 3.0.2
- Tweak: Set twitter username from user profile by default
- Tweak: Added animation and animation delay shortcode attr (for Wolf Page Builder use)
- Tweak: Decrease the cache duration to 1 hour
- Fix: Set widget title by default for customizer
- Note: Changelog versioning has an error. Anyway, we will start from 3.0.2 from now on.
03rd August 2016 - Version 2.1.2
- Tweak: Added container div
25th February 2016 - Version 2.1.1
- Fix: Fixed error message in customizer
4th November 2015 - Version 2.1.0
- Tweak: Replace cURL by wp_remote_get
- Tweak: Minor script improvements
19th August 2014 - Version 2.0.8
- Tweak: Update for WP 4.3
1rst May 2015 - Version 2.0.7
- Tweak: Updated PHP script (StormTwitter v2.1)
- Tweak: Twitter replies are now exluded from feed
13th November 2014 - Version 2.0.6
- Tweak: Use human_time_diff function to format date
5th November 2014 - Version 2.0.5
- Tweak: Added shortcode options
24th March 2014 - Version 2.0.4
- Tweak: Force disable list style for CSS compatiblity
28th August 2013 - Version 2.0.3
- Tweak: Now uses the Wordpress update system
29th july 2013 - Version 2.0.2
- Tweak: Improved regular expression for tag links in tweet
28th july 2013 - Version 2.0.1
- Tweak: Improved error message display
12th june 2013 - Version 2.0
- Fix: Update to twitter API 1.1
4th March 2013 - Version 1.0
- Initial Release